Sunday 27 July 2014

ME, MYSELF AND WHY




For a few years now I've been eager to start blogging; craving the small yet respected title as official fashion blogger. Just like almost every other blogger, I am enthralled by the idea of communicating my personal opinions through language and social media. Although honestly, I'm not entirely sure what I should be writing right now- a self introduction perhaps? Or should I just leap straight into the uploading of differently angled OOTD photos?
Well, in true focus group tradition: I'm Izzy; I'm 16; and I'm fixated with trends, makeup, and the occasional slice of celeb gossip. Coming from a quaint yet completely uninteresting village in south-west England it can be tediously difficult for opportunities to come about, hence why I am constructing this blog. I hope I'm not alone in my opinions, and I promise to try my best in not being a complete bore.



X

No comments:

Post a Comment